When looking for Invisalign in Philadelphia, it’s always important to carefully consider your options. For those looking for straighter teeth, Invisalign is a wonderful choice. Let’s look at how Invisalign works and what it can do for your smile.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a teeth-straightening treatment that’s grown in popularity over the past several years. Similar to metal braces, Invisalign slowly shifts your teeth into place. However, unlike braces, the Invisalign aligner is clear and removable.
Your Invisalign aligner is made from medical-grade thermoplastic. Each aligner is set to a stage in your treatment to gently move your teeth into place over time.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign aligners work by applying pressure to different parts of your teeth. Each aligner is designed to only affect specific teeth at specific points in your treatment. Less painful than traditional metal braces, the smooth aligners are comfortable enough to wear even when sleeping. You wear your Invisalign aligners daily and receive new aligners every few weeks as you move through your treatment. The 3D imaging ensures that your aligners are customized to your mouth and the alignment your teeth need.
What Are the Advantages of Invisalign?
In addition to achieving the smile you’ve always wanted, Invisalign offers multiple benefits over braces. Invisalign is,
- Removable, allowing you to take the aligner out for eating or any time you need them out.
- Virtually invisible, so they’re hard to notice and don’t draw attention to your smile.
- Easier to maintain good dental health, since you can remove them for brushing and flossing.
- Timesaving, since you don’t have to worry about regular tightening at the orthodontist.
- Comfortable, with no metal to rub against your gum or inner cheek.
Are You Looking for Invisalign in Philadelphia, PA?
Are you ready to try Invisalign? We will examine your mouth and teeth and create a treatment plan for you. Contact us today to make an appointment. Take advantage of our free new patient consultation to meet our staff and choose your new family dentist.